View Single Post
Old 09-29-2010, 02:06 PM
KIOWA69
Android Soldier

KIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: |RHODCMDA|.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.- Energy -.¸¸.·´¯ * |Sep 18| 21916|23138 * Sense 2018

Quote:
Originally Posted by japper88 View Post
ARG! After 2+ days with the 216xx build of Cookie 2.0 and I've beginning to have a lot of small issues. Not sure if it's Cookie 2.0 or the 216xx build (I was using Cookie 219xx before). I really like the flexibility of Cookie 2.0. I am going to give the 219xx build of Cookie 2.0 a shot.

my main problem was the #777 regedit not sticking and causing my phone to have a long delay in answering calls, also sprint mms was not working right - mms would work 1 out of 10 tries [i did properly provision/install the sprint mms settings cab].

UPDATE:

So I did a hardreset and figured I'd give the 216xx build of Cookie 2.0 one more try and what do you know? I provisioned for Sprint and installed the Sprint MMS settings cab and an old Mr. X PRL/Profile/Firmware updater (the PRL/Profile updater posted in this thread does not seem to work for me but the old Mr. X ones does for me for some reason). And the #777 was there I didn't even need to make any edits, and my MMS works 100% now. Now I have to be careful what I install. But now that those issues are taken care of I can enjoy this rom and sit back and wait for the next release!
lol see i told you that it was weird that the first flash things were quirky but the second time i flashed and set things up everything has been working fine, it's weird but it's working and actually i'm liking things a lot better today with the phone moreso than i did the other day, i was frustrated with the new CHT and not knowing how to work most things and then the issues it was having, now i'm 95% happy, battery life is a little sucky so far and i hate the damn "stats" hand and sun at the top center of the hometab that won't stay off like i set it, oh well i'm sure things will get better.