View Single Post
Old 09-29-2010, 12:16 PM
japper88
SUPER GADGET ADDICT!!!

japper88 is a VIPjapper88 is a VIPjapper88 is a VIPjapper88 is a VIPjapper88 is a VIPjapper88 is a VIPjapper88 is a VIPjapper88 is a VIPjapper88 is a VIPjapper88 is a VIPjapper88 is a VIP
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: |RHODCMDA|.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.- Energy -.¸¸.·´¯ * |Sep 18| 21916|23138 * Sense 2018

ARG! After 2+ days with the 216xx build of Cookie 2.0 and I've beginning to have a lot of small issues. Not sure if it's Cookie 2.0 or the 216xx build (I was using Cookie 219xx before). I really like the flexibility of Cookie 2.0. I am going to give the 219xx build of Cookie 2.0 a shot.

my main problem was the #777 regedit not sticking and causing my phone to have a long delay in answering calls, also sprint mms was not working right - mms would work 1 out of 10 tries [i did properly provision/install the sprint mms settings cab].

UPDATE:
Quote:
Originally Posted by KIOWA69 View Post
you know it's weird about the "can't answer phone" issue, the day before yesterday i think it was i had the GPRS thing like everyone else and like i said before i had made some changes in CHT 2.0 and couldn't get it fixed, soooo i hard reset, now my phone is automatically set to #777 without any cabs or any input from me, i know people might not want to hear this, but if you are a new rom and having issues you might want to hard reset again and definitely check your cabs one by one by apparently something i had installed before was messing with some stuff, i only installed cabs that i felt were absolutely necessary for me and some of my issues had cleared up.
So I did a hardreset and figured I'd give the 216xx build of Cookie 2.0 one more try and what do you know? I provisioned for Sprint and installed the Sprint MMS settings cab and an old Mr. X PRL/Profile/Firmware updater (the PRL/Profile updater posted in this thread does not seem to work for me but the old Mr. X ones does for me for some reason). And the #777 was there I didn't even need to make any edits, and my MMS works 100% now. Now I have to be careful what I install. But now that those issues are taken care of I can enjoy this rom and sit back and wait for the next release!

Please remember to THANK me if I helped you!

Last edited by japper88; 09-29-2010 at 01:52 PM.
This post has been thanked 1 times.