View Single Post
Old 09-29-2010, 11:03 AM
KIOWA69
Android Soldier

KIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: |RHODCMDA|.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.- Energy -.¸¸.·´¯ * |Sep 18| 21916|23138 * Sense 2018

you know it's weird about the "can't answer phone" issue, the day before yesterday i think it was i had the GPRS thing like everyone else and like i said before i had made some changes in CHT 2.0 and couldn't get it fixed, soooo i hard reset, now my phone is automatically set to #777 without any cabs or any input from me, i know people might not want to hear this, but if you are a new rom and having issues you might want to hard reset again and definitely check your cabs one by one by apparently something i had installed before was messing with some stuff, i only installed cabs that i felt were absolutely necessary for me and some of my issues had cleared up.

domoarigato: yes mms/sms works for sprint, the first thing after flashing a rom is to provision your phone start>tools>carrier provisioning and then select sprint, soft reset phone and then install the sprint NRG/Boush mms cab from the paperclip for this thread, also i remember seeing the link to it posted on this page or the last one and then everything should work, if it doesn't then it's something else you are installing thats causing it not to work.