View Single Post
Old 09-29-2010, 01:23 AM
[ACL]
VIP Member

[ACL] is a trusted member of the community[ACL] is a trusted member of the community[ACL] is a trusted member of the community[ACL] is a trusted member of the community[ACL] is a trusted member of the community[ACL] is a trusted member of the community[ACL] is a trusted member of the community[ACL] is a trusted member of the community[ACL] is a trusted member of the community[ACL] is a trusted member of the community[ACL] is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [CAB] GSM&CDMA Project Android Port and Startup Utility [9/26] WORKING HW3D!

Quote:
Originally Posted by sp4rtan5 View Post
Wa! I take offence! Im serious! Why everone so negativ5 towarfs me? Im flat out fyrious! lazy no good for nothin devs. Finish the frekin thing! Take the werk off from work and focus non stop for 24hours. I know, I know! I can just hear them babies crying ..."But sp4arta, what if I need to sleep?" here... Do this... Every 18 hours take a 5 minute power nap. Then get back to work. Nuff said. Get on it! god forbid, hunger strike is inminent! HOOORAHHH!
ahh man you got it easy. I said the same thing you said on XDA and i got my head ripped apart.. damn xda