View Single Post
Old 09-29-2010, 12:15 AM
InvincibleLiving
Post Master General

InvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [CAB] GSM&CDMA Project Android Port and Startup Utility [9/26] WORKING HW3D!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reefermattness View Post
Guys I broke Reference trying to stick Google Talk back into it. HAHA It wont be hard to fix, but Im not going to change the web page until I have them both working and uploaded. If you want BLAZN, its up, here are the download links, and I recommend a completely fresh install. I know this kills everything you have saved, but there are a LOT of backup programs, there is Titanium Backup for all your apps, and there is even SMS Backup app in the market. You wont regret it. Get all the old Android crap out of your SD card, format! Start fresh and clean.

Everyone try out the new startup application! Its very user friendly and it remembers your settings, it also makes sure that there is no more "default.txt" errors when PAC-Droid eats your startup.txt NOMNOMNOM

CAB - http://reefermattness.scepterr.info/...AZN.092810.cab

RAR - http://reefermattness.scepterr.info/...AZN.092810.rar
Sounds like the only person on hunger strike besides Spartan is PAC-DROID! rofl

So I guess 'we' really need to revolt and rise up more often? haha

Thanks for the update.

Best... Member... Ever...