View Single Post
Old 09-28-2010, 09:41 PM
weinberk
PPCGeeks Regular

weinberk is becoming a great contributor
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: {BigMaxSense ROM}☼ 21909/23569 - 90mb Free RAM! ☼Quickest, Most Customizable Mani

Quote:
Originally Posted by bignadad View Post
All right.. Here's the skinny.......

i have not heard one word from Max since July... Is MaxSense done for? Your guess is as good as mine... Last time i talked to Max we were discussing optimization ideas and that was it... It sucks because i had spent MANY hours working with him testing and developing...I have tried emailing him twice with no response.. who know what happened to him....

As far as updates for BigMaxSense ROM i'm just not sure if its going to happen or not. If MaxSense is dead its hard to get motivated to continue my part with the ROM. also the fact that i have a droid and most of my time is being spent learning and developing it. i rarely use the tp2 anymore and its getting hard to carry 2 devices around everywhere i go..

I will say that i have tried the new Cookie 2.0 on Energy ROM and it is quite nice....
im getting a steady 90 mbs of free RAM and both cookie and NRG has done w great job. cookies new additions are the ***! very detailed and top notch... and to be perfectly honest its hard to compete with a Mod like Cookie that is still developing and a ROM like NRG who has literally got it down to a art...

With all that said i'm not sure what i will do with my tp2 or this ROM.... I will say i would probably see myself doing a theme before a ROM... I dont see much point in learning something (winmo ROM development) that im not going to be using in the future... I dont see me ever going back to Windows Mobile... i only see droid in my future for now.... WinMo 7 does not interest me...

Thanks for all the support given and hopefully this won't be the last of my tp2 work
Thanks for the candid reply Big. Doesn't sound good for us wm users, but I'm still going to hold my breath for a bit.

I know you said that there where betas after 7-25. Are any of them releasable, even with a warning that they're not complete??