View Single Post
Old 09-28-2010, 09:10 PM
clueless25
Switching to Android

clueless25 knows their stuffclueless25 knows their stuffclueless25 knows their stuffclueless25 knows their stuffclueless25 knows their stuffclueless25 knows their stuffclueless25 knows their stuff
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: HSPL unlock (CDMA) HAVE YOU RECENTLY UNLOCKED?

NOPE i wont pay again. I gave them extra total of 28(25I beleive it was plus the euro conversion fee) 1st go around... That was for them taking the time to do that for us. At worst i will get testers for my roms. But will NOT pay again. only used it once when I got it soo think in should be able to get hrdspl with no issues. still have receipt number and if need be can scan original & send them. They should work with me and their systems will show im correct. only used once before. I dont think they are sticks in the mud. I know ive read issues where peeps cant get an answer from them. but only giving up 5 bucks when site says 20 bucks prefered.. well..

just hope to not go thru the back n forth just to get to flashing again... behind schedule by a couple months as is

Quote:
Originally Posted by horndoctor View Post
Wirelessly posted (htc Pocket PC: Mozilla/4.0 (compatible; MSIE 6.0; Windows CE; IEMobile 8.12; MSIEMobile6.0) Sprint T7380)

You'll probably have to pay for the hardspl again unless you can plead your case to the creators and they hook you up somehow. I kinda doubt they will.

If Someone has helped you, don't forget to thank them.