View Single Post
Old 09-28-2010, 04:53 PM
2 Bunny
Banned User

2 Bunny is keeping up the good work2 Bunny is keeping up the good work2 Bunny is keeping up the good work
Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via MSN to 2 Bunny Send a message via Skype™ to 2 Bunny
Smile Re: FIRING UP THE KITCHEN ONE LAST TIME Reply

Quote:
Originally Posted by mwalt2 View Post
Don't blame the kitchen for your mistakes. Your posts saying a 'kitchen' messed up your rom are getting old. A kitchen is just a tool. It will make a good ROM if it is configured by the user correctly.
Sounds good.

Quote:
You can get a Comm manager EXT from any stock ROM you wish to dump. That's where all of the packages/EXT's come from.
I don't know which/if the stock ROMs have the good Comm Manager. I am surprised to be unable to find the Comm Manger in the kitchen. I even did a search for "CommManager.exe" (how it appears in the "Windows" Folder on the device) inside of my kitchen's folder and only found the bad version of the Comm Manager.

Quote:
I don't use flip it, but I'd guess you just don't have it configured correctly.
I have it configured the same way on my Caulkin ROMs and it never gave me any trouble.

Quote:
Are you trying to cook in settings or configuring it after you flash the ROM?
I cook it in with the default and configure it after flashing the ROM ("OFF" is the default, plus you have to add and adjust exceptions for Manila afterwords).

Quote:
Leave it out of the ROM and install the flipit cab to see if that will work for you.
Will try. I only recently got someone to let me borrow an XDA DEVELOPERS Community forum official logon card, so I will try that in this afternoon's episode at the kitchen.

- 2 Bunny