dfve
PPCGeeks Regular

dfve is just getting started
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: EVO vs Epic.. Thinking of Evo, need opinions

Quote:
Originally Posted by JDM_SOHC View Post
Got an evo, bought my girl an epic and that lasted for all of about 2 days lol, back went the epic and she got an evo... I wasn't impressed at all with the epic considering all the jive it put out (and isn't it funny you can walk right in an buy an epic but have to wait for an evo, that should tell you supply/demand right there)... A majority of people do their homework before purchasing a device, which is why the evo is still sold out and you can get an epic at any store u walk into that stocks them...

Samsung = Toyota
EVO = Lexus

Same base, but the Evo is just that much more appealing I guess... I went out on a limb purchasing a samsung device anyway just because of their lack of software/hardware support in the past, but in the end it was up to my girl and she loved my phone way more than the epic so the evo it was... Give samsung a little while to strengthen their smartphone abilities and I'm sure they'll be up to par soon enough but for now they don't have much on HTC, and I know I'm not the only one who thinks that...
is that her in the lil movie trailer??? lol