View Single Post
Old 09-28-2010, 01:21 PM
InvincibleLiving
Post Master General

InvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Simple Guide: ANDROID TP2 CDMA TIPS/FAQ’s Sept. 2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by teradog View Post
thanks & thanked for getting some of these Q's! ..been 2 busy.. btw, how the heck did you get a rep not divisible by 5 ?! Ha!
lol Mindfrost said once, if you're thanked by other VIP'ers or folks who were members before the current rep system then rep factors that in or something along those lines.

I get pretty busy too, but try to help in here if/when I know the answer. I love it in this thread!

Best... Member... Ever...
This post has been thanked 1 times.