View Single Post
Old 09-28-2010, 11:40 AM
KIOWA69
Android Soldier

KIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: |RHODCMDA|.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.- Energy -.¸¸.·´¯ * |Sep 18| 21916|23138 * Sense 2018

Quote:
Originally Posted by krazydude View Post
i guess all of us are in the same boat...
but live and learn and thats tech for ya anyways...
the only constant in change is that change is constant lol
a bit o philosophy for my like minded flash junkies :-
i rather have a cookie ver 2 to muck around with than have no change at all.
it gives my tp2 some more life and less reasons to switch to another phone (at least for the time being!!!!!)
and by the looks of it, i love the new additions.
so thumbs up for new cht version
yeah bro don't get me wrong, it's not like i totally dislike the new CHT, it's just some things that i don't care for, but overall i'm happy with the upgrade and will be happier when it's a final release and some bugs are worked out and i learn how to work everything, i do agree that it gives us something new to mess with, i do thank and appreciate all that NRG and Cookie do for us, without them it would be a very boring phone that i would have ditched by now and jumped ship and went to android.