View Single Post
Old 09-28-2010, 04:00 AM
gnatsstang
PPCGeeks Regular

gnatsstang is becoming a great contributor
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
EPRP + Social Engineering = PREMIER STATUS!!!

I figured that since I was paying for the EPRP AND the 10$ fee I'd call sprint to see what they could do for me. I was paying the MINIMUM for Premier Status (59.99 + 10$ fee). So after talking to 3 different people about it I got a manager to listen to what I was saying finally. That was in July. fast-forward to this week.
I went to the sprint store to exchange my Evo as I had broken it with the 3.29 update. As we were finishing up I asked the rep there if he would check to see if I had premier status as a joke. When he said yes I almost fell on the floor.
If you are polite and just keep asking why you dont have it, they will send you to someone who will at some point listen. It is cool to have and shows that being patient and using LOGIC can get you something in life I dont know why i REALLY want Premier status, but hey. I'll take all iI can get away with.
Remember ; be polite. ask why the 10$ fee is not included in your plan as you can't NOT pay it. and someone will listen. Trust me. I have it now.
sorry to run on but I was pretty happy with getting this accomplished.

YEAH! That guy! U know. HIM!

Last edited by gnatsstang; 09-28-2010 at 04:19 AM.