View Single Post
Old 09-28-2010, 02:22 AM
amikam
VIP Member
Threadstarter

amikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [ROM] [08/21/2010] MikFroyo v1.2 - updated... KiNgxKernel BFS #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrimage View Post
were on the sd card are the remove appl. i search and cant find them
i took it out of the zip cuz there was no need for it... in the d/l folder u will see a file with all that was removed.
i would suggest waiting and not flashing this rom though... not because its bad... just cuz i didn't update in a while now and a rom with the new OTA might workout better.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ivan1.ruiz View Post
ok so complete noob! I have rooted with the 1 click option.

i put the .zip folder on the root of storage and i go to update it. I select the folder from the sd card and it acts like its going through the update and it "completes" but i get a screen like a safe mode screen.. sorry guys im completely new to android. so what am i doing wrong?
if u basically keep ending up at the fastboot/bootloader screen something is very wrong with how youv'e done the rooting.
anyways... im not sure if u can access recovery or not and whether adb recognize your device or not... but if u can go into recovery or access your sd card from recovery/adb just d/l an update.zip file (the one that u flash from bootloader - pc36img.zip).
like i said before... an update will come soon with a new similar skin to the one i made for my diamond roms(besides the task bar that im keeping in white and the highlights green, im also making a red highlights version).

if u still stuck pm me... i got stuck at bootloader with no access to adb or my sdcard before... so i know how to fix it.

If you like my work feel free to buy me some pencils