View Single Post
Old 09-28-2010, 12:46 AM
gTen
"The Fuzzy One"

gTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 106 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Re: EVO vs Epic.. Thinking of Evo, need opinions

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Sapient View Post
No. You said "Let me explain what exactly you are feeling...." That is not suggesting a list of possibilities. It is not asking for clarification.
I asked for clarifications on many occasions..do I have to ask every person multiple times? to be fair though I may have phrased it a bit too implicatively..that said I can't say there is anything wrong with it...

Quote:
Yes and yes. Or, more specifically, there are many phones on the market right now that feel significantly less toy-like than the Epic.
Ok..so less..but still toy like..at one point a cellphone was the size of a backpack..and at one point toys were just carved out of wood or made out of cloth...these days in age in all considering..what is the border between what a toy is? >.>..

Quote:
It is not up to me to prove that the poster wasn't secretly thinking something other than what he posted. He did not say what you claimed he said.
Well if you read back a few posts before he posted the one you linked..he was talking about build quality...(yes I know it can get confusing with 20 different people talking about different things at the same time)

So can we get back on topic now?

http://quickrewards.net/?r=!F94VXV35D5MV2

(My shameless referral link)