View Single Post
Old 09-28-2010, 12:09 AM
gTen
"The Fuzzy One"

gTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 106 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Re: EVO vs Epic.. Thinking of Evo, need opinions

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Sapient View Post
You didn't ask what the person in question found cheap feeling. You explained to him he only THINKS it feels cheap to him. You are not seeling information. People have been pretty explicit about why they think the phone feels cheap. You tell them they are wrong about how the phone feels to them.
They mentioned why its cheap after what I said....and I never said once they are wrong or right...I was going through a possibility list of what could be the reason for that feel..

Quote:
Regardless of how durable the phone is, it does feel a bit like a toy. The plastic feels cheap. The sliding mechanism feels cheap. It feels fragile in the hand.
So your saying the plastic feels different from say the Evo or a TP2? Is there a phone that doesn't feel like a toy?

Quote:
How is that about durability?
um..by that post it sounded like a continuation of the original argument about durability...can you prove to me based on that post alone that it is not? considering so far there was talk of durability?

Anyways we should be getting back on topic >.>

http://quickrewards.net/?r=!F94VXV35D5MV2

(My shameless referral link)