View Single Post
Old 09-27-2010, 10:44 PM
gTen
"The Fuzzy One"

gTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 106 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Re: EVO vs Epic.. Thinking of Evo, need opinions

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Sapient View Post
People are saying it feels cheap, not that it lacks durability. A steel bench is more durable than a leather couch, but it sure would feel like a cheap furnishing. And when someone says they think, for example, the plastic feels cheap, they don't need anyone to explain to them they only THINK it feels cheap to them. Nor do they need to definitive proof of how they react to that kind of plastic.
So when someone says " have you held the device it feels like a childs toy and I can't wait to see the threads of how they dropped it and broke it"(summarized)...

I think that falls under questioning the durability..so far only think I asked was why they feel this way to iron out exactly what about it they think it feels cheap..this is suppose to be informational as you said..so ironing out why people feel its cheap is important don't you think?

Quote:
You say you dislike 4 row keyboards so much that any phone with one is an "autofail". Yet you offer no " definite proof" of your claim. Does this mean you needs us to make a little history of your experiences to explain why you THINK you don't like 4 row keyboards?
Ok, how many times have you typed a number on a phone? A dedicated number pad is one of the most popular wanted thing by msot keyboard lovers..If you need a bases..well I have yet to see 1 person complain that a keyboard is 5 rows..but many complain about a 4 row keyboard..

Quote:
Instead of trying to explain why we can't actually not like the feel of the phone, just say that it feels good to you and leave it at that. I think it is great you have a phone you THINK you don't find cheap feeling.
Again you said it yourself..the point of this is informational..if lets say we can iron out that the "feels cheap" refers to say the back cover or etc, maybe an alternative back cover the issue...but so far if you read up 10/10 people were questioning durability...

http://quickrewards.net/?r=!F94VXV35D5MV2

(My shameless referral link)