View Single Post
Old 09-27-2010, 10:44 PM
iknowsquat
Retired Staff

iknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: OMJ's HTC EVO 2.2 Custom ROM v3.5 | FroYo 3.29.651.5 | *Updated 9/25/10*

Quote:
Originally Posted by salhtcpro2 View Post
Help!
How are you OMG,
I flashed "OMJ's EVO 2.2 FroYo v3.5
Sapphire themed w/ Stock Kernel" today from using the recovery method, but after flashing it my phone is stuck on the "white 4G and sprint animated screen'' and its not going to the main menu.
I then try to reset my phone to its the factory setting by going to the recovery mod but still it gets stuck at the same place...
I need help please...
what can I do to make my phone work ?
For some reason some people are having issues with the themed ROM.
I'd suggest flashing the 3.5 Deodexed base ROM. Once the ROM is loaded try applying the theme separately from here
[Themes/Fixed][Update 9/24][Tested On 3.29 Base] Konikub's Themes with Gallery FC Fix - xda-developers
It *should* flash fine but then again- so should've the themed ROM.
Before you flash the Base factory reset 2X's and wipe Dalvik cache 2X's.