View Single Post
Old 09-27-2010, 09:38 PM
gTen
"The Fuzzy One"

gTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 106 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Re: EVO vs Epic.. Thinking of Evo, need opinions

Quote:
Originally Posted by aman1127 View Post
boygeniusreport.com/2010/09/27/new-htc-full-qwerty-device-destined-for-verizon-breaks-cover/?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=feed&utm_campaign=Feed%3A+TheBoyGeniusReport+%28Boy+Gen ius+Report%29

This is why the epic is crap...look at the build quality that HTC has. Put an epic next to an evo and this.

And I know it says Verizon, but we all know Sprint will get some version of this

Sent from my fast as hell phone that you can only wish you had
*facepalm*That is why I fear for the future of HTC...4 row keyboard = autofail...at least for those who really want to use their keyboards...HTC got it right with the TP2..why change it?!?!?

Quote:
Originally Posted by ls3mach View Post
I agree the Epic feels cheap. Why do you keep telling everyone what THEY think? Aren't you supposed to be a mod or something?
Me being a mod has nothing to do with anything..an obligations of a mod is to keep order...other then at I am no different then any of you.

Anyways, the reason why I say they THINK is because I have yet to hear a person mention breaking their Epic while dropping it...you say it "feels" cheap but you have no definite proof of it being ass such..hence I made a reference to a Diamond ring...it also feels cheap if you look at it...

Quote:
Also I thought the Mogul had a better keyboard than the Epic. My Epic and my uncle's already are developing a finicky charging port. Seems cheap to me.
You mean the wire disconnecting from he charging port?

http://quickrewards.net/?r=!F94VXV35D5MV2

(My shameless referral link)