View Single Post
Old 09-27-2010, 07:34 PM
InvincibleLiving
Post Master General

InvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Simple Guide: ANDROID TP2 CDMA TIPS/FAQ’s Sept. 2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by NSTar View Post
Just got done installing and getting used to the interface. Not as easy to use as windows. Took me 4 tries to install correctly.

Question: How do you turn off the backlight when the screen goes blank? You can still see that, eventhough it's suppose to go to sleep, you can see the light is still on...albiet black.

also, I did the 700Mhz OC... is there an app to make it dynamic OC?
It's much easier to use than windows IMO.

there is no dynamic OC tool that I'm aware of...

Best... Member... Ever...
This post has been thanked 1 times.