View Single Post
Old 09-27-2010, 03:08 PM
KIOWA69
Android Soldier

KIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: |RHODCMDA|.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.- Energy -.¸¸.·´¯ * |Sep 18| 21916|23138 * Sense 2018

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaveTN View Post
Um, according to NRG, that is a MAJOR NO NO.

David
Quote:
Originally Posted by cutecool View Post
but we do need to help someone, if he is unable to download n taste, wat our great chef has cooked..

i loved 24th sept rom,as its fast, stable, n battery life is AWESOME..
but now its tempting me to flash new1 cuz of CHT2.0 ( confused - or shud i wait for next updated ROM.. )
Dave is correct when he says not to make a torrent or any other upload link for the roms, all the Chefs that i have seen always like to have one or two places <that they control> to download the roms and that way they can control the roms and keep a count of how many times it was downloaded, yeah it sucks for someone that can't download it for some reason but you have to figure out another way, try another browser also.