View Single Post
Old 09-27-2010, 02:26 PM
orangekid
Awesomenss :)

orangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 34 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to orangekid Send a message via MSN to orangekid Send a message via Yahoo to orangekid
Re: Tmobile G2 - thoughts?

Their monthly plans are about the same as Sprint if you subsidize a phone. If you don't, the plans are $20 cheaper.

I'll just get the ported ROM on my HD2, I am really not feeling that smaller screen, I don't think I can go back to smaller than a 4.3" now. The iPhone screen looks freaking tiny to me now, and since I watch football on my phone and hate HW keyboards I can't hang with that phone.

IMO the only thing that phone has going for it is HSPA+, I'd honestly rather have a Nexus One than a G2.