View Single Post
Old 09-27-2010, 02:04 PM
clockcycle
VIP Member

clockcycle is halfway to VIP status based on repclockcycle is halfway to VIP status based on repclockcycle is halfway to VIP status based on repclockcycle is halfway to VIP status based on repclockcycle is halfway to VIP status based on repclockcycle is halfway to VIP status based on repclockcycle is halfway to VIP status based on repclockcycle is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: EVO vs Epic.. Thinking of Evo, need opinions

Quote:
Originally Posted by gTen View Post
Actually on XDA..the i9000 forums Development are 2x as big as the Evo development forums...and with a growing Vibrant, Captivate and Epic community...It also has quite some development outside XDA as well...The only thing to keep in mind is many people are new to samsung so it takes time to adjust..otherwise its growing at a really fast paced...

I don't exactly look to see which roms Evo has in particular..but on Epic we got a rom with overclock of 1.4ghz, do you?
I would love to see the Samsung community to continue to grow in support. I am glad other manufacturers are finally seeing the potential..

Competition sparks innovations that all can benefit from.

Haven't tried to OC, def nice, remember I like the Epic. Personally would hate to see what type of battery life that would get. Just pointing out that the EVO specifically has support for it. Although the Galaxy S may have a large support community, it is GSM based and the CDMA Epic with it's keyboard is a different monster and limited to what it can actually use from it's GSM brother's dev base.

But to show you what I mean, check this out ; YouTube - Android - Iphone MIUI ROM BEST ROM EVER!!! Fast nice MIUI everything works.

It's similar to what is on the HTC Desire HD "Enhanced Sense UI" being ported to the EVO.

-CC

EDIT: Grats on the Orange name gTen

Last edited by clockcycle; 09-27-2010 at 02:12 PM.