View Single Post
Old 09-27-2010, 01:55 PM
swlaraut
Regular 'Geeker

swlaraut is halfway to VIP status based on repswlaraut is halfway to VIP status based on repswlaraut is halfway to VIP status based on repswlaraut is halfway to VIP status based on repswlaraut is halfway to VIP status based on repswlaraut is halfway to VIP status based on repswlaraut is halfway to VIP status based on repswlaraut is halfway to VIP status based on repswlaraut is halfway to VIP status based on repswlaraut is halfway to VIP status based on repswlaraut is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: |RHODCMDA|.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.- Energy -.¸¸.·´¯ * |Sep 18| 21916|23138 * Sense 2018

Quote:
Originally Posted by alalor View Post
Hello, can anybody please help me with hotfile?
I try to download, and even if I have not been in the site in 24 hours (sometimes days), when I open it, most of the times it tells me I have reached my hourly traffic limit, to wait like 27 minutes.
If I wait more than 29 minutes because I was doing something else, when I go back to it, it tells me my session expired, and I have to wait another 30 minutes!
Even when I patiently manage to do everything right, it takes like 1.5 hours to download!
Has anybody had similar issues?
Thanks,
AL
Search for a program called "hotfile auto downloader". It might on the paperclip. Install and paste download link into. I an on the same kind of rural connection and this solved my problem. Hope it helps.