View Single Post
Old 09-27-2010, 11:40 AM
ModmyPPC
Almost a VIP

ModmyPPC is halfway to VIP status based on repModmyPPC is halfway to VIP status based on repModmyPPC is halfway to VIP status based on repModmyPPC is halfway to VIP status based on repModmyPPC is halfway to VIP status based on repModmyPPC is halfway to VIP status based on repModmyPPC is halfway to VIP status based on repModmyPPC is halfway to VIP status based on repModmyPPC is halfway to VIP status based on repModmyPPC is halfway to VIP status based on repModmyPPC is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: {ROM}{21667|23557/63}{8/4}Formula's SPB MobileSense 3.5.5{Loaded/Baseline}Layout

Quote:
Originally Posted by AycheDub View Post
Is this in the official or the beta version?
I believe its beta version "Formula.LD.23134.E.083010.exe" The link is a few pages back.

Formula,

What version Arcsoft do you use or what software do you use? I guess whatever is associated with texting.

Because Ive always had problems receiving and sending texts. It appears to be fixed with your rom so Im just curious whats different.

Thanks again for the great ROM. Ive been using it for the past 3 weeks and loving it!

Not sure why you have 4 Internet browsers in here though dont you think its a waste of space?

You have Internet explorer, Opera mini, Opera 10, Skyfire.

Why not just keep Opera 10 or even install Opera mini 5.1 final if you want the speed but the others seem like a waste.

As well as having so many media players. You have Media player, Nitrogen TCPMP.

are all of them really necessary I can understand Media player and TCPMP (for flv player) but why keep nitrogen too? It doesn't seem as organized as media player.