View Single Post
Old 09-27-2010, 11:29 AM
Ticklemepinks
Newsie and More
Threadstarter

Ticklemepinks knows their stuffTicklemepinks knows their stuffTicklemepinks knows their stuffTicklemepinks knows their stuffTicklemepinks knows their stuffTicklemepinks knows their stuffTicklemepinks knows their stuffTicklemepinks knows their stuff
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: NEw OTA Update is a battery saver!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheBundo View Post
I've seen too many OTA's with a noble stated purposed, that also had a backdoor "evil" purposed, to break root, or make rooting impossible until the folks here and at XDA break it again. And it's getting harder for them all the time, because the evil ones can see what we are doing.

They always have a trick, like making WiFi better, even if it really isn't, maybe it's just making the meter read higher signal strength.

Knowledge comes through learning and experience, and wisdom helps us to apply that information judiciously. Accepting OTA's, whether you are rooted or not, is a fools game until you know what is really going on. Rooted, you might break root, and potentially lose it forever. Un-rooted, and you may be blocked forever, or for a long time. It doesn't take that long to wait and see, maybe a week or so.
well im on the rooted ota and battery is great for me