View Single Post
Old 09-27-2010, 11:29 AM
alalor
PPCGeeks Regular

alalor is keeping up the good workalalor is keeping up the good workalalor is keeping up the good work
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: |RHODCMDA|.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.- Energy -.¸¸.·´¯ * |Sep 18| 21916|23138 * Sense 2018

Well, I tried downloading with skyfire on the phone, and it seems to be working now. At least it started downloading, which is encouraging!
Just some feedback for our top chef. I have the Sept 18 GTX ROM. it started acting up on Saturday, after 6 days of using it.
First I noticed the automatic backlight did not work. I turned it on, a few minutes later, it had turned off by itself.
Then the gsensor stopped working. I went to calibrate and it could not find the file for it when I pressed on that option. I did two resets and same thing. Today, by art of magic, the gsensor is working again, and I did not reset since last time. Backlight goes back to manual after a while.
The other issue, is that I sometimes have to press the menu soft button twice for the compact menu to open. And, if I click on one of the open applications, it never opens it, I have to open the menu again, press on the open program again and then yes, it works every time, but only on the second try.
Even though it has this problem, I really like this compact menu with the pseudo task manager and the recent folder. I am going to have to go back to Cookie style to try the new ROM since there is no more GTX