View Single Post
Old 09-27-2010, 12:17 AM
gTen
"The Fuzzy One"

gTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 106 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Re: EVO vs Epic.. Thinking of Evo, need opinions

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wizhk View Post
From many posts that I have read. Swype is far superior to a keyboard. More convenient and faster then any sliding out of a keyboard.

So if it is not about a keyboard, and it is not about the screen (Epics will be coming in SLCD soon) then it is about software, size of screen, and processor. Take your pick, I pick Evo.

Wizhk
Well if you look at it that way SLCD is till better then a regular LCD used in an Evo..and since SLCD is not PenTile it may actually interest some people who found an issue with it.

In terms of processor Epic wins

In terms of software a lot of people prefer sense over touchwiz, but its not like most things sense does can't be replaced with Apps and Widgets..and within some time most likely a Sense port as well..

As for the size of the screen..as far as I see 4" is the most popular:
BGR Poll: What is your preferred smartphone touchscreen-display size? « Boy Genius Report

But yes it is your pick

http://quickrewards.net/?r=!F94VXV35D5MV2

(My shameless referral link)