View Single Post
Old 09-26-2010, 07:46 PM
friedmjb
PPCGeeks Regular

friedmjb is becoming a PPCGeeks regularfriedmjb is becoming a PPCGeeks regularfriedmjb is becoming a PPCGeeks regularfriedmjb is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: |RHODCMDA|.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.- Energy -.¸¸.·´¯ * |Sep 18| 21916|23138 * Sense 2018

I'm so glad I skipped the 9/24 flashdance. NRG has accomplished more change than our government.

Thank you NRG, thank you Cookie Monster guy / gal, thank you cmonex / olipro for unlocking our phones (even though folks seem to be having problems unlocking refurbished phones and you are not responding to anyones PMs or support posts), thank you hypnotic for my battery cab (sorry Maxx dude - I haven't tried your's yet), thank you Overclocking folks, thank you reefermattness for packaging Android, thank you to all of the folks who make it their mission to allocate all 30 thanks per day to push folks closer to VIP status, thanks to the PPCGeeks guys /gals who built a site that performs and provides good info and does not crash (other site to which all cracks are aimed to remain nameless), and lastly, thanks to my wife for putting up with the hundreds of hours I've wasted doing the flash dance instead of helping with the house or the kids or paying attention to her.
This post has been thanked 5 times.