View Single Post
Old 09-26-2010, 06:13 PM
swlaraut
Regular 'Geeker

swlaraut is halfway to VIP status based on repswlaraut is halfway to VIP status based on repswlaraut is halfway to VIP status based on repswlaraut is halfway to VIP status based on repswlaraut is halfway to VIP status based on repswlaraut is halfway to VIP status based on repswlaraut is halfway to VIP status based on repswlaraut is halfway to VIP status based on repswlaraut is halfway to VIP status based on repswlaraut is halfway to VIP status based on repswlaraut is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: |RHODCMDA|.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.- Energy -.¸¸.·´¯ * |Sep 18| 21916|23138 * Sense 2018

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maxx134 View Post
If someone knew what files/Dlls pertain to DRM, we could take them from working rom and cab them.
That would be very cool. Unfortunately I know nothing about how microsoft handles the digital rights managment. All I know is that it is a pain if its not working. Early on DRM would not work with any 6.5 roms and my research back then said it was something microsoft was going to have to change in media player. If thats the case or someone figured a way around I dont know. Anyone who can cab a solution gets a weeks thanks out of me.