View Single Post
Old 09-26-2010, 06:05 PM
Maxx134
VIP Member

Maxx134 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsMaxx134 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsMaxx134 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsMaxx134 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsMaxx134 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsMaxx134 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsMaxx134 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsMaxx134 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsMaxx134 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsMaxx134 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsMaxx134 should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: |RHODCMDA|.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.- Energy -.¸¸.·´¯ * |Sep 18| 21916|23138 * Sense 2018

Quote:
Originally Posted by kozmo View Post
Be careful using this. If you read the comments they say that it also disables the keyboard light and charging lights and it's a pain to remove.
Thnx 4 warnin tip

Quote:
Originally Posted by teradog View Post
if i weren't @ zero, id go more.. 24, prob 28 with this much ram, as much as i could w/o running out on multi tasking & multiple tabs...

BTW Rom is awesome! initial issues with WMLL, no out of mem yet

CHT2 ) More RAM! New ROMS tomorrow ! ))
thanks & t'd
Quote:
Originally Posted by sly View Post
The shortcut launches \WINDOWS\STC.EXE, which looks like it just toggles the menu, despite the file. I'll upload the shortcut in case you want it.
By the way, now that we talking about the menu.
When enabling the "compact Start Menu" in Settings..
it works fine until you touch the taskbar to the right of the left icon.
Then it freeze for a few seconds.
This is on 21916 rom.
So far only way for me to rid the delay is to install the OCMan StartMenu Replacement cab.
Any thoughts on solution.
I can try to come up with something myself but not home to do so.