View Single Post
Old 09-26-2010, 03:43 PM
lbcary

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
Re: |RHODCMDA|.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.- Energy -.¸¸.·´¯ * |Sep 18| 21916|23138 * Sense 2018

Depending on when NRG is gonna release a CHT 2.0.0 rom release i might just wait until then to reflash to his next rom.So far the Sept 18 23XXX CHT Dinik Glass Rom with the compact start menu with a pagepool of 20,instead of my usual 12pp, is running truly great for me and i still have an average of 70mb or so free at almost all times,especially after running CleanRam,it brings my memory right back to 75-80mb free.After a reset i have 89-90mb free.and i can tell a very slight difference in the pp,or overall setup, setting as well. My device just seems a little more responsive all around,opening pages,scrolling thru pics or file explorer,downloading certain things.Im not sure if its just the rom or the 20mb pp im using now,or maybe the extra memory i have now.Hell its probably a little bit of everything;extra memory,20mb pp,simpler start menu,more effecient rom build,for battery life,at least.

if NRG doesnt release a WM 6.5.X CHT 2.0.0 Dinik Glass rom soon then i might just download the NRG reference rom and install CHT 2.0 via cab just to get a taste of what its gonna be like. I cant wait to check out the CHT 2.0 and CHT Editor 2.0 and see all the new possabilities now available.If its better than CHT 1.8.5 then its got to be awesome.Cant wait to give it a shot. Also cant wait for an NRG CHT 2.0 release.Things are looking up so far.Every time i think about buying a new device something like this drops and gets me excited about my TP2 all over again.Cant wait.
This post has been thanked 3 times.