happy20b
N00b

happy20b is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Touch Pro CDMA Hard-SPL brought to you by CDMA Raphael Elite Team

Dear all,

I am new to this thread, nd i am noob

I have already read most of the posts in this thread before asking this question. But i din find any solution.

My device Battery is dead and it wont charge , and i have to replace it with new battery. So i cannot boot the device with this battery

However, when i connect the device to my PC using usb cable, My device automatically gets started (I do not press any keys like vol down,power button etc) and goes to tri color boot screen which reads.

------------
security unlocked

RAPH800
SPL-0.40.0000
MicroP-Hermann (LED) v0C85

MicroP-Hermann (KEY) v0685
PSOC-Raph STAGE_EVT v20

USB
-----------------

I tried putting RUU_Signed.nbh file which was in Raphael_CDMA_HSPL_037.zip, to SD card and again connected usb cable.

Now the device instead of going to Tri color bootscreen it goes to a white screen displaying a message "Loading" and nothing happens after that.

Some Noob questions,

1] Is my device bricked ?
2] Is there any harm in using old battery (which is not working) while doing this rom flashing procedure?
3] Even though battery is not working , and i am not pressing any keys ( vol down + power button + reset etc) , but whenever i connect my device to pc using usb cable , device display comes up and shows tri color boot screen .. what does it means ?

Thanks