View Single Post
Old 09-26-2010, 12:21 PM
JohnCody
Lurker

JohnCody is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: |IMAGIO|¯`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.-* Energy *|Sep 18| 21916|23138 -.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.· Sense 201

I want my Imagio to access the internet through a bluetooth connection to my main cell phone (a different WM cell phone). I can do this with my HD2 as the slave device because the bluetooth applet in the HD2 has a "Bluetooth Network Manager" feature that has the option "Access Internet through a remote device" and all I have to do is run the "Internet Sharing using Bluetooth PAN" on my main WM cellphone, and then pair the HS2 to it, so then my HD2 can access the internet through a much lower power-drain bluetooth connection instead of Wifi (if I used WifiRouter instead).

But, going into the Bluetooth applet on the Imagio - it doesn't have a "Network Manger" feature on the third tab (the tab that lists "Print Images", "Business Card Exchange" and "BT Send Object".

Does anyone have any ideas on how to get this "Network Manager" feature in the Imagio so that my Imagio can access the internet through a bluetooth connection to my main cell phone?