View Single Post
Old 09-26-2010, 12:03 PM
darren.wlsn1
acs tester

darren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 14 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via MSN to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via Yahoo to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via Skype™ to darren.wlsn1
Re: Please help...may have bricked my phone

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maxx134 View Post
This is serious, but also kinda funny as it happened to me also..
I fell asleep while flashing!

It seems the TP2 does not like to be connected for so long after a task29 flash.

The battery is not the issue as both my batteries were fully charged and it still charges when plugged in.

The solution for me was to disconnect the device from laptop, AND take out battery...

FOR A WHILE (more than just a few minutes) LEAVE UNIT alone WITHOUT BATTERY!!

I can't tell you just how long, because it was nightime, and I fell asleep again! lol.

Anyway after I put battery back in, it came alive as it was rebooting, I just pressed buttons to put in bootloader..
And flashed from memcard..

EDIT:
It's a good idea to always have a good custom rom (named "RHODIMG.nbh") in root directory of your memcard in case U need to flash back to a safe rom.
seems you both need to nap before flashing. lol