View Single Post
Old 09-25-2010, 11:12 PM
horndoctor
Suuuper Geeenius

horndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 14 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via Yahoo to horndoctor
Wirelessly posted (htc Pocket PC: Mozilla/4.0 (compatible; MSIE 6.0; Windows CE; IEMobile 7.11) Sprint MP6950SP)

Quote:
Originally Posted by fat boy
Quote:
Originally Posted by horndoctor View Post
Wirelessly posted (htc Pocket PC: Mozilla/4.0 (compatible; MSIE 6.0; Windows CE; IEMobile 7.11) Sprint MP6950SP)

You might try to run the unlocker on yet another machine from a different ip address. The 246 error is a device not responding error. Try uninstalling and reinstalling Activesync or WMDC.
I ran out to work and did it on a completely different machine and IP address but got the same error. The machine at work was running XP instead of Vista and it was using Activsynce instead of Mobile Device Center. It did read the PPC because it reported on the last screen what the current Rom is and what it was going to replace it with. Again thanks for the help but I'm still stuck.
That sucks dude!
My guess is, the only way you're gonna get that phone unlocked is to talk to the developers and it seems they are AWOL.