View Single Post
Old 09-25-2010, 09:42 PM
teradog
VIP Member - Retired

teradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: |RHODCMDA|.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.- Energy -.¸¸.·´¯ * |Sep 18| 21916|23138 * Sense 2018

Quote:
Originally Posted by prboy1969 View Post
Thanks for the input. Has settled down to 105MB after loading everything (my must have programs ). Still DAMM quick, might take your advice and try 12 PP. Gonna try this for a bit and see how it goes.
14 or 16 my 2 cents, still will start @ 100 + MB!! (way better than a couple of the 58MB's in July/Aug!) Bet it will seem to double you menu snappiness from 8!

I don't like as much as last ROM yet... but have a the new WMLongLife that's a PIA to get setup just right.. SOME of the delays are due to waiting on WMLL to switch to 3G, had it on last ROM worked better, will reload when time..

MY 2 cents? stay on Sept 20 until I have a little more time to iron out some of these issues... (issues I didn't have doing exactly the same thing on the Sept 20 ROM)...

maybe a bad flash...?? some time tomorrow...

No time 2day, back soon

Last edited by teradog; 09-25-2010 at 09:45 PM.
This post has been thanked 3 times.