View Single Post
Old 09-25-2010, 06:49 PM
gTen
"The Fuzzy One"

gTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 106 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Re: [Bounty] For Epic 3.5 mm TV-Out fix

Quote:
Originally Posted by flyhigh View Post
What problem are you having with the 3.5 mm tv out? I've seen several you tube videos showing that it works. I don't have the phone yet and being able to send video to my car's nav system is a crucial tipping point that may steer me one way or the other between the evo or epic. I wasn't aware there was any issue.
Neither the EVO nor the Epic support Video Out via the 3.5mm port...The Epic "may" get support for it in the future but there is no guarantee..if you saw a youtube movie of it, are you sure it was the Epic and not another Galaxy S phone?

http://quickrewards.net/?r=!F94VXV35D5MV2

(My shameless referral link)
This post has been thanked 1 times.