View Single Post
Old 09-25-2010, 06:13 PM
fat boy
VIP Member

fat boy is a VIPfat boy is a VIPfat boy is a VIPfat boy is a VIPfat boy is a VIPfat boy is a VIPfat boy is a VIPfat boy is a VIPfat boy is a VIPfat boy is a VIPfat boy is a VIP
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: HSPL unlock (CDMA) HAVE YOU RECENTLY UNLOCKED?

Quote:
Originally Posted by kaos View Post
are you running it as admin. what os? do you have av or firewall on?
THANKS FOR YOUR HELP AND SUGGESTIONS!
The AV and Firewall are turned off and the laptop is running Vista and was rebooted. I am using Mobile Device Center and it is connect and shows the connection. When I run the unlocker in manual it goes all the way and shows that it sees the ppc and sees the rom version number on my current ppc. I do have the latest unlocker and DL from yesterday for the authors website. I have unlocked many phones in the past and have unlocked two other TP2 prior to this one, this is my third TP2 and is new. I have a 100% battery charge.

I don't understand the question of "running as admin" don't know. I did also run in auto mode many times and come up with the same error. Unless someone can make a recommendation my next step is to head to another network. I did also use a second ppc as a wifi hotspot and connected the laptop to that using Energy's Wifi Router setup, which seemed to work perfect. THANKS for any help

(¯`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.- 'Energy' |Sept 20| 21916| Sense 2.5|Cookie 2.0-.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.·´¯)
EDC: htc TP2, Rohrbaugh R9 Stealth, Dereelight C2H, Pocket Bible NASB, Leatherman Squirt