View Single Post
Old 09-25-2010, 05:59 PM
kern417
Regular 'Geeker

kern417 knows their stuffkern417 knows their stuffkern417 knows their stuffkern417 knows their stuffkern417 knows their stuffkern417 knows their stuff
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: |RHODCMDA|.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.- Energy -.¸¸.·´¯ * |Aug 6| 21911|23673 * Sense 2017

Quote:
Originally Posted by sly View Post
I don't have any problems using HTCRie on the TP2 ROMs. Here are the steps, but after you do it once, it's a piece of cake.

1. Unzip the desired NRG ROM and if you want, unzip HTCrie into the same folder.
2. Then run HTCRie and do File > Open and select the RHODIMG.NBH file.
3. On the left panel, click the "+" next to OS to expand it.
4. Click on IMGFS. You'll see all the files in the ROM. You can sort by name, size, type. Highlight the files you want to delete (eg. MP3Trimmer, Palringo, etc) and hit the DEL key.
5. Click the Save icon when you're done.
6. Exit HTCRie and flash as usual.

TIP: If you fear deleting something by mistake, HTCrie has a "Save selected files" and "Add files..." options. You can save the files first before deleting and add them back in if you change your mind.
Just wondering, can this same thing be done by deleting files from the Windows directory? Asking from somone that just flashed and doesn't necessarily want to flash again until the next ROM update

Edit: Didnt realize there was another unannounced update on the 24th...guess i missed that tweet. i'll be able to use this utility after all lol thanks

Last edited by kern417; 09-25-2010 at 06:02 PM.