View Single Post
Old 09-25-2010, 04:58 PM
gTen
"The Fuzzy One"

gTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 106 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Re: new epic, looking for screen protector and tips

Quote:
Originally Posted by daddymikey1975 View Post
I honestly feel sick to my stomach seeing that.

I have no idea how you (and others) end up with scratches like that on your phones. I have taken a screwdriver to the front of mine trying to scratch it and can't...

Maybe I'll just get a screen protector before my luck runs out LOL.
Its quite simple really..it boils down to physics...Gorilla Glass is highly resistant but it is still glass..with force applied at a certain cleavage angle can cause it to scratch...

I had an old apache and I had it fly across the room...smash against the floor and it was fine...then one day it took a small fall and the usb port broke off...

As stated energy can't be created or destroyed..so 99% of the time energy will be redirected from the screen to else where...but that 1% unlucky time it doesn't and there goes your screen.

So as the saying goes, better safe then sorry...

http://quickrewards.net/?r=!F94VXV35D5MV2

(My shameless referral link)