View Single Post
Old 09-24-2010, 01:56 PM
natemcnutty
VIP Member

natemcnutty is still contributing even after becoming a VIPnatemcnutty is still contributing even after becoming a VIPnatemcnutty is still contributing even after becoming a VIPnatemcnutty is still contributing even after becoming a VIPnatemcnutty is still contributing even after becoming a VIPnatemcnutty is still contributing even after becoming a VIPnatemcnutty is still contributing even after becoming a VIPnatemcnutty is still contributing even after becoming a VIPnatemcnutty is still contributing even after becoming a VIPnatemcnutty is still contributing even after becoming a VIPnatemcnutty is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: NAND boot testing. Test 5: SOUND!!!!/Test 7: Single NBH/Serialno/tilt2 fix

Quote:
Originally Posted by [ACL] View Post
wifi error usually means modules arent loading.. so need to check on that.
OK, I'm still not sure how I got that all mixed up since I only compiled the modules twice. I thought I had deleted the first set when it didn't work for me and recompiled, but I must have messed that up. I cleared everything out and rebuilt it just now, and wifi is now working.

I'll get this uploaded shortly, but I want to make sure this thing is stable. I had it go to sleep and refuse to wake up twice now, and I want to see if I can clear that up first.

LINK: http://dl.dropbox.com/u/11790134/Latest.zip

Edit: OK, I went ahead and generated a new data.img with this kernel/module package, and everything looks to be good. It's a little slow to me, but that may be due to not being overclocked anymore.

Also, I did notice that during a haret bootup, there are four or five files that are "missing" as follows:

ext2fs_check_if_mount not exist
/lib/modules/lzo_compress.ko No such file or directory
/lib/modules/lzo_decompress.ko No such file or directory
/lib/modules/ramzswap.ko No such file or directory
/lib/modules/xvmalloc.ko No such file or directory

The last four are included in the modules for the main repository, but they do not get generated by this one. Does it matter?

Last edited by natemcnutty; 09-24-2010 at 02:59 PM.