View Single Post
Old 09-23-2010, 09:23 PM
natemcnutty
VIP Member

natemcnutty is still contributing even after becoming a VIPnatemcnutty is still contributing even after becoming a VIPnatemcnutty is still contributing even after becoming a VIPnatemcnutty is still contributing even after becoming a VIPnatemcnutty is still contributing even after becoming a VIPnatemcnutty is still contributing even after becoming a VIPnatemcnutty is still contributing even after becoming a VIPnatemcnutty is still contributing even after becoming a VIPnatemcnutty is still contributing even after becoming a VIPnatemcnutty is still contributing even after becoming a VIPnatemcnutty is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: NAND boot testing. Test 5: SOUND!!!!/Test 7: Single NBH/Serialno/tilt2 fix

Quote:
Originally Posted by [ACL] View Post
do you have a terminal emulator ? when you are in android dump the dmesg so you can see why wifi is faling. Does adb work? you should be able to get logs from adb as well.

the wifi driver is bcm4329.ko not whatever else you mentioned.
Yeah, I figured that out after I had already posted it. Was just following the main which has other wireless drivers in it too.

I do have a terminal emulator, and I did a dump from dmesg that I was looking through. The last three lines were me trying to enable it right before I did the dmesg. To me, it looks like the module version expected isn't the version that was compiled, and I'm not sure how to fix that. Anyway, here is the log:
Attached Files
File Type: zip wifi.zip (11.7 KB, 3 views) Click for barcode!

Last edited by natemcnutty; 09-23-2010 at 10:08 PM.