View Single Post
Old 09-23-2010, 07:57 PM
Karl
N00b

Karl is still contributing even after becoming a VIPKarl is still contributing even after becoming a VIPKarl is still contributing even after becoming a VIPKarl is still contributing even after becoming a VIPKarl is still contributing even after becoming a VIPKarl is still contributing even after becoming a VIPKarl is still contributing even after becoming a VIPKarl is still contributing even after becoming a VIPKarl is still contributing even after becoming a VIPKarl is still contributing even after becoming a VIPKarl is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via MSN to Karl Send a message via Yahoo to Karl Send a message via Skype™ to Karl
Re: phone bricked after 3,29 update..

Quote:
Originally Posted by gnatsstang View Post
s-on. i use setcpu and wifi th\ether so i assume im root. but cant get anywhere. went to sprint store, and they ordered a new one for me on monday. i am trying to get this one to work so that i dont get into trouble using rooted rom. i am sure that clicking on the OTA was not supposed to blow up in my face.
any help is appreciated.
hint help not. NO Ur not ROOTED ... JUST want help.
i would say you half root you had superuser from what im reading

but if s-on then that means NAND is still locked

.. so do you want to try to finish root or go back to stock?

if you wanna try to finish root go to this link
[GUIDE] How to root Android 2.2 on the EVO 4G - xda-developers

if you wanna go back to stock

RUU_SuperSonic_S_Sprint_WWE_3.26.651.6_Radio_2.15. 00.07.28_NV_1.40_release_140444_signed.exe

File Size: 193Mb

Download here

download this file to your computer and load htc sync to your computer
plug in phone then run the downloaded file

"That which can be asserted without evidence, can be dismissed without evidence."

Last edited by Karl; 09-23-2010 at 07:59 PM.