qes27
Lurker

qes27 is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: new epic, looking for screen protector and tips

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hypnotic2010 View Post
Oh and anybody thinking that this so called Gorilla glass is so scratch resistant, I regretfully was hoping the same and thought i should be ok without a screen protector and guess what? I already got a nice scratch on left side of my epics beautiful screen. No drops and I dont even know how or when it happened. So as much as I like the nice slick glass feeling on my finger I guess I will have to get a protector.

The scratch is really not as bad as it looks in the pic, I guess I just caught the light just right in the pic. It definitely doesnt wipe off. &%#@ Gorilla glass!

You and me both buddy.

This is the 5th day I've had my Epic. It's been nowhere but sitting face up on a desk or in my pocket (with nothing else like keys in it). Hasn't been dropped. Nothing sharp has come remotely near it.

And yet I have a very light, but most definitely permanent and visible, scratch sweeping all the way across my screen.

I'm uber pissed, and will probably go back to Sprint today, though I can't imagine there's anything they can do for me.

Most of all I'm just baffled how the scratch got there.