View Single Post
Old 09-23-2010, 07:12 AM
gullzway
VFW Member

gullzway is halfway to VIP status based on repgullzway is halfway to VIP status based on repgullzway is halfway to VIP status based on repgullzway is halfway to VIP status based on repgullzway is halfway to VIP status based on repgullzway is halfway to VIP status based on repgullzway is halfway to VIP status based on repgullzway is halfway to VIP status based on repgullzway is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 21 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: making the most out of my "Premiem Data" fee

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr. Evo View Post
I'm not sure how some of you all are getting away with the data usage you all are claiming. I, too, use my Sprint phone as the main source of my internet. Right now I split my data usage between my EVO and my old TP2. I just checked and I'm shocked that I've only used about 5.9GB of data on my EVO. Haven't checked the usage on my TP2. Before the EVO, I was averaging about 11-12GB of data per month on my TP2. I wouldn't have dared gone beyond that, since I was sure Sprint would cut me off if I pushed the limits anymore.

Are you shocked because you just realized your paying an extra $10/month for nothing?