View Single Post
Old 09-22-2010, 10:11 PM
teradog
VIP Member - Retired

teradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: |RHODCMDA|.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.- Energy -.¸¸.·´¯ * |Sep 18| 21916|23138 * Sense 2018

Quote:
Originally Posted by prboy1969 View Post
Also, what Page Pools are people running on 21916 Build? Thinking about running 0 PP. Yes, I know this post is for Build 23138.
dunno, old zero issue was running out of RAM & not giving back... It's working awesome, but ran out of RAM once on heavy use Opera:config, set real high to 20 connections max, 15/server.... REAL fast, nice, if I can duplicate that error, I'll try to flash with 24 or more & see if I can reproduce with 24... if so, then the worst that can happen is that it's the same.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Agentz919 View Post
So I want to use this QMenu due to the up and down arrows on it.
http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/1951141-post3501.html
He says he goes into AMeBa Settings to change what the windows icon does (it opens the quick menu.) So what do I have to change for the Cookie 9.20 23XXX ROM so that the windows icon in bottom right opens the QMenu. I have looked every where on this rom for AMeBa but I am pretty sure that this ROM doesnt have it. I know the arrows are a small technicality but it is pretty (yea i said it!!!) And tonight is my first time playing with OCing so I hope i dont set off a bomb and my phone blows up. Wish me luck! EDIT: either I am blind or an idiot... I figured it out. Seems like this always happens when i break down and ask. Sorry!
Please delete that link above... it's built in, you know right? start(winkey) settings, compact start menu
also, before NRG made the Sept 18 & 20th ROMs, some had to use the Xbutton (AMeBa) but no longer have to

Quote:
Originally Posted by prboy1969 View Post
Help! Ok so lovin the Sept. 20th update . Only problem is, I have the Compact Start Menu (CSM) before I do Spb backup. After SPB backup restore, no CSM. ??? I want to get CSM working. Anybody know what's up?
start, settings, compact startmenu turn it on? (no CSM meaning what.. ? it doesn't work with the startkey or it isn't in settings?)

Quote:
Originally Posted by stevenlinks View Post
what is new in sept 18 cookiedink and the sept 20?
30 MB of RAM & a new startmenu (the way your Q is asked)

Last edited by teradog; 09-22-2010 at 10:16 PM.
This post has been thanked 1 times.