View Single Post
Old 09-22-2010, 08:44 PM
ichthus
PPCGeeks Regular

ichthus is becoming a PPCGeeks regularichthus is becoming a PPCGeeks regularichthus is becoming a PPCGeeks regularichthus is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Verizon - Re: [HSPL-UNLOCKER] - - Rhodium W HardSPL

Hi teradog,

before anything, let me say thanks for the amount of work you went to putting all this data in one place. that's truly over and above...

so, update: in a word: no dice!

i started by dusting off an old desktop running windows xp pro sp3, turned off the firewall, removed antivirus, spyware software.

then i downloaded the "Download newest RhodiumW Hard-SPL package here" from your link (even though i already have a million copies ha ha).

extracted the RhodiumW-HardSPL_V1_10R3.exe program into a new directory.

installed and activated activesync 4.5. (downloaded it from microsoft)

ran activesync and connected with my tp2. btw, i was also using a brand new USB cable.

so new usb cable, new computer, new copy of the hardspl executable, no firewall, no antivirus/spyware, new activesync, desktop and tp2 connected via activesync, internet access determined as valid by way of downloading activesync from microsoft's website, checking email.....

ran RhodiumW-HardSPL_V1_10R3.exe from c:\hardspl\ directory.

chose Automatic flash option,
message box pops up about working to id phone, press ok and wait...did that

then i got the message that i've unlocked a phone before and would i like to donate to their cause? this should indicate that communications between phone and tp2 worked yes?

so, no good.

i downloaded and executed the Manual SSPL program to my phone. IT DOES NOT GO TO A BLACK SCREEN. it simply freezes. no response to any keys or buttons. no black screen, no nothing.

i edited my trouble ticket information on the olipro/cmonex support website with this information, but have not heard back from them. wait a sec, i'll go check right now...

nope, no response yet.

dude, let it go. it's just not supposed to be. i'm going to go develop another clock for the phone or something until my next phone upgrade comes along, maybe i'll have better luck then.

again, thanks a ton for your involvement. really appreciated.

marvin
This post has been thanked 1 times.