View Single Post
Old 09-22-2010, 04:36 PM
natemcnutty
VIP Member

natemcnutty is still contributing even after becoming a VIPnatemcnutty is still contributing even after becoming a VIPnatemcnutty is still contributing even after becoming a VIPnatemcnutty is still contributing even after becoming a VIPnatemcnutty is still contributing even after becoming a VIPnatemcnutty is still contributing even after becoming a VIPnatemcnutty is still contributing even after becoming a VIPnatemcnutty is still contributing even after becoming a VIPnatemcnutty is still contributing even after becoming a VIPnatemcnutty is still contributing even after becoming a VIPnatemcnutty is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: NAND boot testing. Test 5: SOUND!!!!/Test 7: Single NBH/Serialno/tilt2 fix

Quote:
Originally Posted by [ACL] View Post
i compile every night ..lol. but u know how things are.

I got your pm about missing files. I'll try a fresh build tonight and see whats the deal. Right now if you know those files are really missing you should be able to get them from a .32 kernel. Thats where this driver came from.

Ok, you can try these patches out. They include the files that may be missing.

Hotfile.com: One click file hosting: usb.patch.zip

Thanks for the help.
Compile went perfectly this time. I went ahead and grabbed android_composite.h from kernel.org and tossed that in there, and the build was successful with that file. I guess we just need to add that file to the repository.

As for the patch, when I attempted to apply it, it said no changes. I did "git apply \patches\usb.patch --apply" which I think is the proper way to apply those patches, right?