View Single Post
Old 09-22-2010, 12:44 PM
DavidinCT
VIP Member

DavidinCT is still contributing even after becoming a VIPDavidinCT is still contributing even after becoming a VIPDavidinCT is still contributing even after becoming a VIPDavidinCT is still contributing even after becoming a VIPDavidinCT is still contributing even after becoming a VIPDavidinCT is still contributing even after becoming a VIPDavidinCT is still contributing even after becoming a VIPDavidinCT is still contributing even after becoming a VIPDavidinCT is still contributing even after becoming a VIPDavidinCT is still contributing even after becoming a VIPDavidinCT is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Mentioned: 25 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to DavidinCT Send a message via MSN to DavidinCT
Re: VZW Killing Data Plans By End Of The Month

Quote:
Originally Posted by monkeyboy View Post
Of course with Sprint, since it includes unlimited data, you can call your mom on Skype or some other VOIP all you want... I think it is obvious that, all other things being equal (which they are of course NOT, like coverage), that unlimited data is much more useful and versatile than unlimited voice... Do you really talk to your mom more than DAYTIME 500mins a month, in addition to unlimited N&W (starting at 7pm, not 9pm) of talking to mom?
I used "Mom" as an example, there is always someone, faimily, friend, or someone who just gets bad cell service who you need to call their landline phone. I know at least 2 people that I talk to a lot during a month that their cells don't work for crap (Verizon and At&t users) in their homes and a bunch of these calls are during the day (not all).

Also, most people (people who do not love tech), will not jump on Skype or another VOIP option and that always leads to a call first anyway so what's the point ?

Just saying, The plans are both different, it all depends on how you use your phone but, they seam pretty equal on some aspects, just depending on what your needs are. If you call all cells, then Sprint is good for you, if you call everyone, buisness, landline, cell, and everything inbetween, Verizon's unlimited might be better for you. The plans can be limited for some people...

http://mc.anywherecool.com/Blog/
If I helped in anyway, please hit thanks !

Last edited by DavidinCT; 09-22-2010 at 12:47 PM.