PPCGeeks Regular
Threadstarter

DodgeV83 is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: How is Rev A on Verizon?

Quote:
Originally Posted by blue4shizzle View Post
aww, dont be so down.. im sure you are enjoying the fact that you must spend at least 50 dollars a month to qualify for unlimited text messages compared to sprints 10 dollar fee, an i mean it def is wonderful that yall also have to pay 40 dollars for the exact same internet package that seems to be 15 dollars for sprint.. and i mean who would want to leave a company that has a 275 dollar cancellation fee compared to sprints 200. and i know you jus loooooove how your nights and weekends start at 9 instead of 7 free of charge. as a matter of fact.. yall are soo cool, yall dont even need a fav 3 pack either. the crazy thing is, sprint is going to get that picture mail update as soon as we get the 6.1 rom. so really we only missed out on 2 whole months of picture mail.. i swear, i should go to verizon man.. yall got it sooo good {sadder face}
Wow, I never expected you guys to get so defensive. I started this thread just a few minutes ago and I've gotten been bombarded with a full-on Sprint advertisement...complete with misinformation and *outright lies*.

I'll explain my decision, though I really don't have to...

Sprint's service in my area just plain isn't as good. When I was on Sprint a few years ago I just plain didn't have service in my room, leading to an amazing amount of missed calls. I also didn't have service on the Metro. All my Verizon friends had no problems. So I switched. Has Sprint caught up yet? Its possible, but not worth me switching again to find out.

To make a long story short, if everyone I talk to on a daily basis is on Verizon, I'm gonna pick Verizon. I strongly considered (as was my girlfriend) moving back to Sprint for the $50 a month savings, but it simply wasn't worth it. My Verizon friends wouldn't call/text as much if I switched, cause it costs them money. The Maryland-DC-Virginia area is just dominated by Verizon right now, I honestly don't know anyone who doesn't have it.

I got my answer, this thread can be closed.